How to Apply
- About the program
- Program Calendar
- Promotion materials
- How to apply
How to apply
The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL) is launching a new post-doctoral fellowship program – The NanoTRAINforGrowth Program.
For administrative reasons, the applications will be classified under the following four major scientific panels.
The applicant must apply by choosing one of the above scientific panels in the application portal. Note that there is no predefined budget allocation among the panels. The budget will be distributed over the panels based on the proportion of eligible applications above the threshold received in each panel.
Selected candidates will be offered a position for 2 years.
It is mandatory that potential applicants read the guide for applicants and template for the research proposal.
The application is made online through the INL application portal. For the application to be valid, the candidate must complete all the required sections of the online application form as well as submit all the required documents.
One complete proposal consists of the following documents:
- Candidate personal information: fill in the fields in the online registration form.
Documents: in pdf format, to be uploaded in the dedicated area of the online submission form:
- The Research Proposal formatted following the proposed template including the Ethical issues table.
- The scientific and professional Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- A copy of the PhD award Certificate.
- A copy of an Identity Document of the applicant (if no national identity card applies, a passport or driver´s license will serve the purpose).
- Letters of recommendation and any other documentation providing evidence of the applicant's professional qualification and experience.
Only full proposals will be considered for evaluation. The applicant is responsible submission of all the required information and validation of their respective components before the deadline.
DEADLINE: 07-04-2013 (23:00 Lisbon time)
In view of the large number of applications, we regret to inform that only successful candidates will be contacted.