Anumol obtained her PhD (2013) in Materials Science from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore under the supervision of Prof. N. Ravishankar, based on her work on mechanisms of formation and thermal stability of functional nanostructures. She held a postdoctoral fellowship (2013-2015) in the Applied Materials Science Division of Department of Engineering Sciences at Uppsala University Sweden, with Prof. Klaus Leifer. Her research at Uppsala University involved synthesis, assembly and electrical characterization of semiconductor hetero-nanostructures and transmission electron microscopy. In August 2015, she moved to INL as a postdoctoral fellow to work on 3D-Tomography-Spectroscopy.
- Nitin M. Batra, A. Anumol, Jasmin Smajic, Andrey N. Enyashin, Francis Leonard Deepak and Pedro M. F. J. Costa.
Morphological phase diagram of a metal halide encapsulated in carbon nanotubes.
- Yogita Sonia, A. Anumol, Chandrani Nayak, Francis Leonard Deepak, C.P. Vinod, J.
A convenient route for Au@Ti-SiO2 nanocatalyst synthesis and its application for room temperature CO oxidation.
Phys. Chem. C 2017, 129, 4946-4957.
- A. Anumol, A. N. Enyashin, N. M. Batra, P. M. F. J. Costa and Francis Leonard Deepak.
Structural and chemical analysis of gadolinium halides encapsulated within WS2 nanotubes.
Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 12170-12181.
- A. Anumol and N. Ravishankar.
Porous and Hollow Nanostructures: Synthesis and Applications.
(Book Chapter), Pan Stanford Publishing, p. 153-159. (2014).
- A. Anumol, C. Nethravathi and N. Ravishankar.
Mechanistic Insights into a Non-Classical Diffusion Pathway for the Formation of Hollow Intermetallics: A Route to Multicomponent Hollow Structures.
Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, 30(7): p. 590-598. (2013).