We provide a business acceleration program and incubation services for nanotech based startups with global ambitions.
INL incubator is focused on nanotechnology based solutions to meet the biggest global and societal challenges of our time. Service features:
- Strong Emphasis on market needs, product and worldwide market fit;
- Program (up to 10 start-ups) allowing for very personalized services;
- Provides access to over 30M€ million worth of equipment;
- Provides access to an international network of mentors (business, financial, legal and communication areas);
The Incubator is fully integrated within INL’s high-quality research infrastructure. Special Features:
- Leading provider of support to innovative, new nanotech based companies;
- Offers a one of a kind innovation ecosystem focused of nanotechnology;
- Offers a new focus for enterprise development, providing a pleasant and creative atmosphere in INL´s campus;
- Promotes business internationalisation through strategic alliances;
- Provides a hub where you can explore the world of “making” with the motivational support from INL´s vibrant and creative research community;
- Engagement & Support for collaborative projects.
The Incubation at INL is oriented to high tech start-up projects incorporating nanotechnology concepts and research activities. The aim is to create optimal conditions for the development of innovative companies based on nanotechnology.
All potential entrepreneurs and early stage companies (up to 3 years) are encouraged to contact INL to evaluate their business idea and get assistance in the development of their proof of concept or prototype.
Type of Projects:
The INL Incubation is open for three type of initiatives:
- Start-up projects in the field of nanotechnology;
- New nanotechnology-based firms with less than 3 years;
- Spin-off companies coming from INL staff.
- Mentoring to business development
- Access to laboratories and high tech equipment
- Access to co-work space
- Access to training programmes
- Networking with innovation partners in an international scale.
INL Incubator provides mentoring, equipment and technical support that will enable start-ups to realise their technological potential in order to create and develop their business into the market.