ICT Technician Position
Employer: Int. Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL)
Location: Braga, Portugal
Area of Expertise: ICT
Career Stage: typical 3/5 year experience
Closing Date: November 15th 2014
Salary: Competitive package and benefits
The International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory- INL is an international research organization specialized in Nanotechnology and Nanoscience.
INL is seeking a highly motivated ICT Technician to be integrated into the ICT team, developing Information Technologies to meet the needs of a world-class research organization. The candidate will be involved in several projects and he/she will have the opportunity to understand the operational aspects on how to manage a world class IT Infrastructure, ICT internal processes and procedures.
Job Requirements and Key responsibilities
The successful candidate should have more than 3-years professional experience in the control, supervision and execution of:
• Development of applications based on the core concepts of business process management, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
• Network Monitoring Software: knowledge and experience in the management and implementation of networks and systems.
• Architecture and design of SharePoint Implementations.
• Data Management and equipment: knowledge and experience in the design of communications infrastructures (Switching, Routing, Wireless Controllers, Firewall Systems and Video conference).
• Installation of Servers, Storage and LAN equipment.
• Voice Network Equipments: Knowledge and experience of Voice communication and IP technologies.
• SQL Server Databases.
The successful candidate should have a degree in computer science, informatics, electrical engineering or equivalent, excellent English communication skills and should have a good track-record of implementing ICT solutions.
The candidate should be customer oriented, with good analytical and problem solving techniques, with self-discipline and self-learning capacities to face a wide variety of tasks as well as very good interpersonal relationships, supporting qualified end users and helping people to understand and use complex equipment and software solutions.
What we offer
• Employment contract and competitive compensation package in line with those offered by the market. Employees will also benefit from the various social facilities available at INL.
• IT state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
• International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading edge technology.
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter and a full curriculum vitae. Please click on the button below 'Apply for this job!'.
Enquires should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job!