Anumol obtained her PhD (2013) in Materials Science from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore under the supervision of Prof. N. Ravishankar, based on her work on mechanisms of formation and thermal stability of functional nanostructures. She held a postdoctoral fellowship (2013-2015) in the Applied Materials Science Division of Department of Engineering Sciences at Uppsala University Sweden, with Prof. Klaus Leifer. Her research at Uppsala University involved synthesis, assembly and electrical characterization of semiconductor hetero-nanostructures and transmission electron microscopy. In August 2015, she moved to INL as a postdoctoral fellow to work on advanced electron microscopy of core-shell/filled nanotubes.
1. E. A. Anumol and N. Ravishankar, Porous and Hollow Nanostructures: Synthesis and Applications (Book Chapter), Pan Stanford Publishing, p. 153-159. (2014).
2. E. A. Anumol, C. Nethravathi and N. Ravishankar, Mechanistic Insights into a Non-Classical Diffusion Pathway for the Formation of Hollow Intermetallics: A Route to Multicomponent Hollow Structures, Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, 30(7): p. 590-598. (2013)
3. E. A. Anumol, P. Kundu, P.A. Deshpande, G. Madras, and N. Ravishankar, New Insights into Selective Heterogeneous Nucleation of Metal Nanoparticles on Oxides by Microwave-Assisted Reduction: Rapid Synthesis of High-Activity Supported Catalysts, ACS Nano, 5(10): p. 8049-8061. (2011)
4. R. Mukherjee, T. Chakrabarti, E.A. Anumol, T.A. Abinandanan, and N. Ravishankar, Thermal Stability of Spherical Nanoporous Aggregates and Formation of Hollow Structures by Sintering - A Phase-Field Study, ACS Nano, 5(4): p. 2700-06. (2011)
5. E. A. Anumol, A. Halder, C. Nethravathi, B. Viswanath, and N. Ravishankar, Nanoporous Alloy Aggregates: Synthesis and Electrocatalytic Activity, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 21(24): p. 8721-26. (2011)