INL’s activity is guided by a permanent search for high quality standards and collaborators’ satisfaction. We recognize that quality is a concern of each and every one of our staff members, who are deeply involved in the deployment of our quality culture and fully committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement in order to deliver results of exceptional value.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
INL is committed to:
- Becoming a worldwide reference on R&D oriented towards Nanoscience;
- Deploying knowledge to the business world and for the benefit of society;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of its operational performance;
- Fostering creativity and orientation to market;
- Assuring compliance with rules and regulations.
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Quality Management System is planned and defined in a manner that meets INL’s strategic orientation, Quality Policy and defined objectives and in accordance with all the requirements of NP EN ISO 9001:2015 standard. It applies to the following activities:
- Training, self-service processing, full-service processing, process research and development, design and consulting services in the field of micro and nanofabrication.
The INL Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified by SGS since September 2017.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Please contact us at email@example.com