The topical meeting SQE2017 brings together scientists from Israel, UK, Spain, Turkey, Portugal, Ukraine, Germany, France, Lithuania and Italy to discuss novel technologies and findings in the context of Single Quantum Emitters, which form the foundation of the emerging second quantum revolution.
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- – Cristina Flors, IMDEA Nanoscience, Madrid, Spain
- – Ronen Rapaport, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- – Ruth Oulton, University of Bristol, UK
- – Alper Kiraz, Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey
The topics covered include but are not restricted to:
- – Impurities in 2D materials and crystals;
- – Single emitters and interactions with cavities, plasmonics, surface waves, meta-materials etc.;
- – Integration of single emitters in quantum information devices;
- – Single emitter sources and interdisciplinary applications e.g. in super-resolution microscopy for life science applications, etc.
The Topical Meeting is organized by INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory and with the support of the COST Action MP 1302 Nanospectroscopy.
Please click here for further information and registration.