Software developer at Technology Engineering Group.
Build software data analysis packages and graphical user interfaces for appropriate data acquisition and processing in several areas of application.
Graduated in Applied Biology and started his career in 2003 as a Researcher in Animal Tissue Engineering.
Adriano has been always involved with information technologies and engineering, mainly in the development of computer-controlled devices for scientific research.
Master in Bioinformatics in 2010 and gradually started to change his career focus to the development of several platforms for data acquisition and management.
In 2018, he started to work in the engineering industry as responsible for building software platforms for equipment data communication, big data handling, analysis and reporting.
- Correia C., Pereira A. L., Duarte A. R. C., Frias A. M., Pedro A. J., Oliveira J. T., Sousa R. A., and Reis R. L.
Dynamic culturing of cartilage tissue: the significance of hydrostatic pressure
Tissue Engineering Part A, vol. 18, issue 19-20, pp. 1979-1991, doi:10.1089/ten.TEA.2012.0083, 2012
- Bessa P. C., Pedro A. J., Klosch B., Nobre A., van Griensven M., Reis R. L., and Casal M.
Osteoinduction in human fat derived stem cells by recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 produced in Escherichia coli
Biotechnology Letters, vol. 30, pp. 15-21, 2008
- Martins A., Sangwon C., Pedro A. J., Sousa R. A., Marques A. P., Reis R. L., and Neves N. M.
Hierarchical starch-based fibrous scaffolds for bone tissue engineering applications
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, vol. 3, pp. 37-42, 2009
- Salgado A. J., Oliveira J. T., Pedro A. J., and Reis R. L.
Adult Stem Cells in Bone and Cartilage Tissue Engineering
Current Stem Cell Research & Therapy , vol. 1, issue 20, pp. 345-364, 2006
- Oliveira J. T., Pedro A. J., and Reis R. L.
Dynamic systems for culturing cells in 3d supports
WO/2009/087448, Priority date: 20.12.2007 PT103906 (A, 2009.)