Wagner F. Balthazar
Quantum and Linear-Optical Computation
Wagner F. Balthazar is a Quantum and Linear-Optical Computation Group research fellow at INL. In his research, he has worked on various aspects of linear optical experiments, including measurements of analogues of quantum entanglement, discord, and contextuality. At INL, his research is in the PHOQUSING project, particularly with the implementation of simulation algorithms and applications for the devices we are developing.
He holds degrees in physics from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (Graduate 2011) and Fluminense Federal University (PhD 2016).
- BALTHAZAR, W. F.; SOUZA, C. E.; CAETANO, D. P.; GALVAO, E. F.; HUGUENIN, J.A.O.; KHOURY, A. Z.
Tripartite nonseparability in classical optics
Optics Letters, v. 41, p. 5797, 2016
- BALTHAZAR, W. F.; LAMEGO, V. S.; BRAGA, D. G.; PASSOS, M. H. M.; HUGUENIN, J. A. O.
Physical Review A 103 (2), 022411, 2021
- PASSOS, M. H. M.; BALTHAZAR, W. F.; KHOURY, A. Z.; HOR-MEYLL, M. O.; DAVIDOVICH, L.; HUGUENIN, J.A.O.
Experimental investigation of environment-induced entanglement using an all-optical setup
PHYSICAL REVIEW A, v. 97, p. 022321, 2018
- PASSOS, M. H. M.; OBANDO, P. C.; BALTHAZAR, W. F.; PAULA, F. M.; HUGUENIN, J. A. O.; SARANDY, M. S.
Non-Markovianity through quantum coherence in an all-optical setup
Optics Letters, v. 44, p. 2478-2481, 2019
- BALTHAZAR, W. F.; PASSOS, M. H. M. ; SCHMIDT, A. G. M. ; CAETANO, D. P. ; HUGUENIN, J. A. O.
Experimental realization of the quantum duel game using linear optical circuits
Journal of Physics. B, Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics (Print), v. 48, p. 165505, 2015