Nano Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion
Zhixin Tai is a research fellow in the Department of Quantum and Energy Materials at INL.
His research is focused on the few-layered 2D materials for the energy storage. Zhixin Tai has dual PhDs in Physical Chemistry in Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, China and University of Wollongong, Australia, respectively.
Before joining INL, Zhixin Tai was a post-doc fellow at ISEM/AIIM Facility, University of Wollongong in Australia, where he studied advanced electrode materials for alkali metal ions batteries using in situ methods, including lithium, sodium and potassium ions batteries.
- Zhixin Tai, Chandrasekar M Subramaniyam, Shulei Chou, Lingna Chen, Hua Kun Liu, Shi Xue Dou
Few Atomic Layered Lithium Cathode Materials to Achieve Ultra-High Rate Capability in Lithium-Ion Batteries
Advanced Materials, 2017, 1700605
- Yajie Liu, Zhixin Tai, Jian Zhang, Wei Kong Pang, Qing Zhang, Haifeng Feng, Konstantin Konstantinov, Zaiping Guo, Hua Kun Liu
Boosting potassium-ion batteries by few-layered composite anodes prepared via solution-triggered one-step shear exfoliation
Nature Communication, 2018, 9, 3645. (Co-first author)
- Yajie Liu, Zhixin Tai, Qing Zhang, Hongqiang Wang, Weikong Pang, Huakun Liu, Konstantin Konstantinov, Zaiping Guo
A New Energy Storage System: Rechargeable Potassium-Selenium Battery
Nano Energy, 2017, 35, 36-43. (Co-first author
- Zhixin Tai, Xingbin Yan, Junwei Lang, Qunji Xue
Enhancement of capacitance performance of flexible carbon nanofiber paper by adding graphene nanosheets
Journal of Power Sources, 2012,199, 373–378.
- Zhixin Tai, Yuanfeng Chen, Yingfei An, Xingbin Yan, Qunji Xue
Tribological behavior of UHMWPE reinforced with graphene oxide nanosheets
Tribology Letters, 2012,46(10), 55-63