We foster the collaboration between INL’s research community and business aiming at generating solutions that lead to improved productivity, commercial activity and international competitiveness of businesses.
INL bridges the gap between basic research and applied RTD. By partnering with INL, large corporations, SMEs and start-ups have access to an ecosystem that represents a complete value chain, from the synthesis to nanoparticles, fabrication of microsystems to final added value products, technologies and processes.
Within a multi-disciplinary RTD ecosystem, potential partners and assets, INL creates customized applications for industry through:
- Concept design project.
- Feasibility studies (fast-track exploration phase).
- Full product or Prototype development.
- Creation and incubation of Spin-off and start-ups.
- Technology Transfer.
- IPR licensing.
- Combination of the above options.
RTD Institutions and Academia
We build strategic alliances and partnerships with RTD institutions and academia to:
- Enhance our RTD & I capabilities with the creation and exchange of know-how.
- Develop effective research partnerships thanks to cooperation within educational programmes.
- Promote the rapid industrialization of ideas and academic results (access to our business acceleration program).
- Nurture new talent and expertise through the training and financing of PhD students and foster the entrepreneurship spirit (Shaping the society).