— Registrations are now OPEN —
The INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory welcomes schools and universities that are interested in discovering our nano world!
The visit offers an introduction to INL, allowing visitors to discover the history of the Laboratory, its working areas and the latest scientific developments. The tour includes a presentation about the organisation, a short video film and a guided visit to some areas of our facilities, led by INL Researchers.
The tour is in Portuguese or English and lasts around two hours.
INL offers guided visits for groups up to 22-24 (28 is a maximum including teachers or accompanying adults).
- Each visit takes about 2hours;
- Regarding school visits, only high schools within the science and technology study field will be considered;
- Requests for visits must be submitted by the accompanying teacher or the head of the educational establishment in question;
- It is mandatory to fill out the available form, accordingly with your institution;
- All requests must be made at least one month in advance on the available dates;
- We will review your application and provide feedback within 15 business days of submitting the form.