INL’s activity is guided by a permanent search for high-quality standards and collaborators’ satisfaction. We recognize that quality is a concern of each and every one of our staff members, who are deeply involved in the deployment of our quality culture and fully committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement in order to deliver results of exceptional value, strengthening INL sustainability through the valorisation of its critical knowledge.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
INL is committed to:
- Becoming a worldwide reference on R&D oriented towards Nanoscience;
- Deploying knowledge to the business world and for the benefit of society;
- Strengthen INL sustainability through the valorisation of knowledge;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of its operational performance;
- Fostering creativity and orientation to market;
- Assuring compliance with rules and regulations.
OUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
INL has implemented an Integrated Management System, which is planned and defined in a manner that meets INL’s strategic orientation, Quality Policy and defined objectives.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is designed in accordance with all the requirements set by the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It applies to:
- INL User Facilities (Micro and Nanofabrication, Advanced Electron Microscopy and Nanophotonics) – Access, Training and Use of Equipment for Research, Technology Development and Technology Transfer Services
The INL Research and Development Management System, implemented in accordance with NP 4457 standard, applies to:
- RDI activities in the field of Health, Environment, Food, Energy, Information and Communication Technologies and Future and Emerging Technologies.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Please contact us at cqm(at)inl.int