INL’s activity is guided by a permanent search for high quality standards and collaborators’ satisfaction. We recognize that quality is a concern of each and every one of our staff members, who are deeply involved in the deployment of our quality culture and fully committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement in order to deliver results of exceptional value.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
INL is committed to:
- Becoming a worldwide reference on R&D oriented towards Nanoscience;
- Deploying knowledge to the business world and for the benefit of society;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of its operational performance;
- Fostering creativity and orientation to market;
- Assuring compliance with rules and regulations.
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Quality Management System (QMS) is planned and defined in a manner that meets INL’s strategic orientation, Quality Policy and defined objectives, in accordance with all the requirements set by the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It applies to:
- INL User Facilities (Micro and Nanofabrication, Advanced Electron Microscopy and Nanophotonics) – Access, Training and Use of Equipment for Research, Technology Development and Technology Transfer Services.
The INL QSM is ISO 9001:2015 certified by SGS.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Please contact us at cqm(at)inl.int