Creación de un Ecosistema Transfronterizo de Innovación en Salud
The central goal of CÓDIGOMÁIS is the foundation of a Cross-Border Innovation Ecosystem in the of health sector in the Area of Cooperation Galicia-North of Portugal, aiming at promoting the cooperation according to the model of the Quadruple Helix and market-oriented research. Three specific objectives are pursued:
1. To promote the information flow on the demand and supply of technological solutions and the cooperation between research centers, regional administration, companies and end-users.
2. Increase market-oriented RTD.
3. Promote the internationalisation of the Galicia-Norte de Portugal Health Ecosystem.
1. A solid cross-border ecosystem open to all key regional stakeholders.
2. Give support 9 projects with potential to become technological spin-offs.
3. Open innovation dynamics based on co-creation methodologies.
4. Implementation of a cross-border health ecosystem with strong international orientation.
Total Eligible Budget
INL Eligible Budget
Grant Agreement Id