Integrated Micro and Nanotechnologies
Aritz Retolaza is a Research Engineer of the Integrated Micro and Nanotechnologies Group at INL. His research activities focus on the development of nanostructured coatings to functionalize the surface of automotive parts.
Aritz received his PhD in Chemical Science (Polymer Sciences) from the University of the Basque Country (Spain). He has worked for 15 years at Tekniker, and he acquired there his background in cleanroom technologies, such as photolithography, nanoimprint lithography, electroplating, and characterization techniques, such as SEM and profilometry.
- A. Perez-Gavila, J. Vieira de Castro, A. Arana, S. Merino, A. Retolaza, Sofia A. Alves, A. Francone, N. Kehagias, C.M. Sotomayor-Torres, D. Cocina, R. Mortera, S. Crapanzano, C. Pelegrín, M.C. Garrigos, A. Jiménez, B. Galindo, M.C. Araque, D. Dykeman, N.M. Neves, J.M Marimón
Antimicrobial activity testing methods for hydrophobic patterned surfaces
Antimicrobial Resistance and Infection Control (2020).
- A. Retolaza, A. Juarros, J. Ramiro, S. Merino
Thermal roll to roll nanoimprint lithography for micropillars fabrication on thermoplastics
Microelectronic Eng. 193, 54-61 (2018)
- J. Martínez-Perdiguero, A. Retolaza, L. Bujanda, S. Merino
Surface plasmon resonance immunoassay for the detection of the TNF biomarker in human serum
Talanta 119, 492-497 (2014)
- M. Morales-Vidal, P.G. Boj, J.A. Quintana, J.M. Villalvilla, A. Retolaza, S. Merino, M.A. Díaz-García
Distributed feedback lasers based on perylenediimide dyes for label-free refractive index sensing
Sensors and actuators B 220, 1368-1375 (2015)
- E. Abad, S. Merino, A. Retolaza, A. Juarros
Design and Fabrication Using Nanoimprint Lithography of a Nanofluidic Device for DNA Stretching Applications
Microelectronic Eng. 85, 818-821 (2008)