Nanostructured Solar Cells
Pedro Anacleto is a Research Engineer at the Laboratory of Nanostructured Solar Cells (LaNaSC), where he focuses his research on the design and the micro and nanofabrication of photovoltaic devices particularly to applications in thin-film solar cells, micro-concentrators, and solar window devices.
He is also responsible for the Pulsed Hybrid Reactive Magnetron Sputtering (PHRMS) tool at INL to deposit chalcogenide materials at low temperatures. At the educational level, he co-supervises and trains students at LaNaSC.
He has a B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in Biomedical Engineering from the New University of Lisbon (Portugal) and a PhD in Biomedical Engineering from Minho University (Braga, Portugal). He also worked as an invited researcher at Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, USA) to develop 3D self-folding micro antennas for ultra-small implantable medical devices.
- D. Siopa, K. E. Hajraoui, S. Tombolato, F. Babbe, A. Lomuscio, M.H. Wolter, P. Anacleto, K. Abderrafi, F. L. Deepak, S. Sadewasser, P. J. Dale
Micro-sized thin-film solar cells via area-selective electrochemical deposition for concentrator photovoltaics application
Reports 10 (2020)
- D. Fuster, P. Anacleto, J. Virtuoso, M. Zutter, D. Brito, M. Alves, L. Aparicio, D. F. Marrón, F. Briones, S. Sadewasser, J. M. García
System for manufacturing complete Cu (In, Ga) Se2 solar cells in situ under vacuum
Solar Energy 198 (2020)
- P. Anacleto, H. Dinis, J. Fernandes, PM. Mendes
Design and characterization of 3-D self-folded microantennas for implantable microdevices
Propagation 68 (2019)
- M. Zutter, J. Virtuoso, P. Anacleto, L. Yasin, M. Alves, M. Madeira, O. Bondarchuk, S. Mitra, D. Fuster Signes, J. M Garcia, F. Briones, R. Waechter, O. Kiowski, D. Hariskos, D. Colombara, S. Sadewasser
Giant Voc Boost of Low‐Temperature Annealed Cu(In,Ga)Se2 with Sputtered Zn(O,S) Buffers
Letters 13 (2019)
- P. Anacleto, E. Gultepe S. Gomes, Paulo M. Mendes & David H. Gracias
Self-folding microcube antennas for wireless power transfer in dispersive media
Technology 04, 120, 2016